May 29 - What You Need To Know About The Coronavirus In West Virginia
1 PM - Gov. Justice press briefing on COVID-19 response today. Available on TV at The West Virginia Channel.
- W.Va. Officials Point To Huttonsville Facility As State Sees Increases In Coronavirus Cases
- There are now 1,935 confirmed coronavirus cases and 74 deaths in West Virginia.
- Gov. Justice Routes National Guard To Eastern Panhandle After Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- W.Va. Governor Offers Reopening Guidelines For Malls, Bars And Other Businesses
- ‘Safe At Home’ Order Replaced Stay-At-Home Order On May 4
- Schools Will Remain Closed For Rest Of Year
- West Virginia Primary Election Day moved to June 9.
- The deadline to file WV state income taxes has been moved from April 15 to July 15.
- See all of the Governor’s COVID-10 Actions & Executive Orders
- How to protect yourself from the coronavirus - Instructions from the Center For Disease Control (CDC).
Above The Noise
Coronavirus: Why Social Distancing Saves Lives
To slow the spread of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, public health experts are telling us to stay home and practice “social distancing.” Think social distancing doesn’t matter if you’re young and healthy? Think again. It’s not about you-- it’s about protecting the community.